Birth control methods adult content

I have the implanon(implant that goes in your arm and have had it for 1 year and a half. Its making me really uncomfortable as in I've been bleeding for over 2 months now! The first year with it was great but now I feel like its starting to effect me a lot!! I don't feel like myself! I'm always tired and bloated at times. I'm just basically thinking of taking it out. Does anyone have any suggestions and what birth control works for you? I'm thinking of switching back to the pill so any suggestions on what pill works well with not so many side effects??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Health

• This might be of help to you:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/all-access/my-method/

It's an interactive questionnaire that asks you questions about your lifestyle and then suggests the option(s) that would best fit your needs.

winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 7:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• condoms
    no hormonal side effects :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I loved Nuvaring

Answer by missanc at 11:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• You just have to try options till you figure out what works with your body. I couldn't take birth control pills with estrogen in them because I had terrible migraines and nausea from them. But the progesterone only pills didn't prevent pregnancy for me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2013