Ever had a boil?

Tell me about it.

AngZacc

Asked by AngZacc at 9:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Health

• soak it in epson salts ad get some boilease....it's a cream that helps bring it to head and between the soaking and that it should open up and drain ....ps put the cream on a bandaid that way when it does drain it wont get all over your clothes.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 10:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2013

• Probably. Nothing serious though. It's just an infected hair follicle and they aren't always big. I think DD had one on her leg the other day. It was small but got all red around it and eventually burst and bled, but it's better now.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Yeah,when i was 8,on my butt. Hurt like hell. The doc gave me some cream to heal it up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I get them under my breasts during the summer when it's so hot. Very painful. Hot water and heat helps them to burst.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 10:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Yikes, thanks ladies. I have one on my butt. Driving me crazy, can't sit, walk, stand. I guess I will try the hot water treatment tonight. Need to get rid of this thing!
    AngZacc

Comment by AngZacc (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I've had one. I used a sterile pin and popped it...gross and hurt like hell, but it healed quickly after that.
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• It is really annoying. I might pop it. Well, have DH do it, I can't see it.
    AngZacc

Comment by AngZacc (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2013