Do you think that people that are all sunshine and rainbows on Facebook are hiding something?

No one is THAT happy all the time
Yeah,posting good things that happen is understandable,but who has that happy of a life everyday?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hahahahaha you know I'm not always sunshine & rainbows. Those bitches are lying

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I'm all sunshine and rainbows on facebook. Of course I don't post EVERYDAY (unless it's an automatic game feed thing). and I don't do the cutesy cartoons. In fact I don't really post much on facebook. So it HAS to be all sunshine and rainbows because it's pretty much non-existent...right

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Exactly! I think they are fake evil doers and don't want to be caught. So therefore they lie about their happiness to cover their bitter harsh reality and tiny penis husband that wears wife beater shirts to bed.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• LOL, I have one of those as well, she is a nutty girl! I bet she posts 20-30 things to day about how fabulous everything is. That being said, I don't post how I feel everyday, or anything personal, that is what Cafe Mom is for, LOL!

Answer by jerseydiva at 10:33 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I just try not to put my business out like if dh and I aren't getting along I'm not going to air our problems. I'm not sure if my post come across as a perfect life and I'm not trying to I just feel that some things shouldn't be aired out.

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• YES! And, I know "one of those". Not Kristi ^^^ LOL

There's a difference between not posting negative stuff & exaggerating everything and posting about "how perfect things are or someone is".

Answer by 3libras at 10:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Anon, it sounds like you're referring to same person I am. LOL

Answer by 3libras at 10:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• im not all sunshine and rainbows. i post things that are happening and my opinions about them, and some happy things like "had a lovely day at the park with the kids" shit like that. but one thing i do not do in terms of negativity is post my problems. i had a big habit of doing that when i was younger and learned the hard way that it's nobody's damn business what personal struggles im dealing with.

Answer by tnm786 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I think (out of my friends anyways) that the people who sing all the sunshine crap are the ones who have the saddest home life. Especially when I know them really well and in a private message they just told me what a fuck tard their husband is, then 2 seconds later put on their wall about how amazing the husband is etc.

I had one acquaintance who would on a Monday talk about how they are on the verge of divorce, then on Thursday talk about how amazing their spouse is and they are the luckiest on earth

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I have a negative friend who always post negativity I think man can life really suck that bad, someone whos always posting how no one loves them and I have a conspiracy theorist can add them if your news feed is to rainbowy for you lol

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2013