To add them on FB or not?

so I picked up some cleaning jobs and one girl must check up on me on facebook, yesterday she asked me how I knew one person on my friends list and I thought about adding her to my friends but...

another girl I had replied to on a page for a cleaning lady, I gave her my number so we don't have to do biz on facebook but even after that, she still messaged me there. thought about adding her but....

you know how facebook is. people take posts and make it about them. I would never talk about my job either but its a toss up. i'm up in the air about it all. I don't want to really BE their friend either- not just FB-wise but in real life.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Just for Fun

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• If you don't want to add someone, don't add them. You have no obligation to add anyone. If they request it or they say something to you, just explain that your page is for close friends and family only.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Not a good idea if you already see problems will happen.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• How about you create a facebook page for your cleaning business, that way you can do all the business through there and not on your personal page.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:49 AM on Apr. 4, 2013

• DON'T!! Make all your stuff private ans start a page for your cleaning business... they can message you there!! keep it professional!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I wouldn't add them on your personal page. Agree that maybe you could make another page just for jobs, co-workers, etc.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 12:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2013