Great pregnancy workouts?

Does anyone have some good pregnancy workouts they would recommend? I'm in my second trimester.

KimmyDaring

Asked by KimmyDaring at 1:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I really like the exercise videos by Lindsay Brin (Link to her website). I have her video set that they sell at Target and it's a pretty good full-body workout. 

Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 1:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Really the least expensive and easiest way for someone to exercise while pregnant is to walk or swim but be careful you dont push yourself past the point where it is difficult to carry on a conversation. If you work yourself to exaustion then you can put your child at risk as well. Remember your body is working harder to literally make a new human being and can use all the extra neutrients and energy it can get. Stay away from high impact and abdominal workouts tho like bike riding and crunches. with bikeriding your balance is not what it used to be pre pregnancy so you will be more at a risk of falling off the bike. and crunches tighten and strengthen the muscles there but while you're pregnant they need to stretch. Be careful whatever you do.
    dd898f

Answer by dd898f at 3:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/nutrition-exercise.aspx?MsdVisit=1
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 7:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I Teach a Zumba class at my church I do 2 times a week I get to make the dances up and im 12 weeks preg haha and love it. I just cut out alot of the jumping...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2013