Is this wrong? or ok?

ok i made a fake fb just to talk to my hubby. he keeps telling me hes not cheating on me but he dont know its me. he tells the (fake me) that he wishes he would of meet me first and exc. but he tell me to my face all i do is get on his never's :( am i doing bad by just want to talk to him or do you think its ok

lilmom1993

Asked by lilmom1993 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Relationships

• That's so wrong
    Get counseling
    What are you planning to do with this info?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Good grief. I mean.....I don't even
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• nothing i just like talking to him he says it just his thing to talk to other women so ya
    lilmom1993

Comment by lilmom1993 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• its okay if you're 13. this is not something a grown adult who's also responsible for a child does.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• You need to grow a pair and talk to him. He's your husband and if you can't sit down and talk about what's going on then your marriage is done.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Fake Facebook, how does one go about friending a person that you supposedly don't know, you just made someone up and he accepted your request? I am not buying this.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Let me guess,your profile pic is a hot chick,and he accepted your friend request with his other head?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• yep and i got one of my friends to call him that he dont know now hes thinks the other girl is so great if he would just talk to me he would be happy i just want him to be happy with me but he say that my voice gets on his nevers :'(
    lilmom1993

Comment by lilmom1993 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• he's an asshole

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Ok, let's just stop the rollercoaster right here!!! Time for reality!!! Your DH, is not that into you! Why are you still with this guy?

Answer by louise2 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2013