what is your earliest childhood memory

HisServant4ever

Asked by HisServant4ever at 5:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Rolling down a hill that was by a pond where there was ducks. I also remember this little girls vanity and chair set. I kept it for years and wish my mom would of kept it. I loved that thing.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My cousin picked me up and i realized I needed a diaper change! Weird but true.
    Anonymous

• I was about 3 years old and I had this blue plastic piggy bank and it had gotten slit so I went upstairs and my grandmother used scotch tape and said it was it's band-aid.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I don't remember how old I was but I was playing with those old glass orange juice bottles my grandpa turned into a bank but cutting a hole in the metal lid. I was putting money in and my finger got cought and riped out all my muscle from my little finger. My mom took me to the ER and I hate hospitals because of it.
    CloserToTheEdit

Answer by CloserToTheEdit at 5:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• sneaking out of my room because i heard Santa and found a 3 foot fivel sitting right infront of all the presents!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 5:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Picture day in Kindergarten and always going to the beach with my sister when I was 4 or 5.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 5:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• kindergarten...nothing specific though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• my dog locking me in the closest
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• When I was 3 or 4 my brother ran me over with his Big Wheels.
    Anonymous

• I was almost 3, I watched my sister being breastfeed by my mother right after she was born.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 5:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2009