I am so mad/upset over my friend who is so PROUD of killing a mountain lion..

I am sorry, I just have to vent, I am not against hunting, as long as you can use what you kill, I realize that deer and birds blah blah blah can be used for food.
Can you explain to me why someone would kill a mountain lion for sport? My friend who is an avid hunter displayed his "kill" all over facebook today.
I made the comment, how does that taste? HE responded back, I am not eating it, just wanted to kill it.
Now, for the record in our state, it is very rare to even see a mountain lion, it wasn't like he was eating his sheep or anything, I think they are an endangered animal.
I said well glad you got your rocks of for killing it, when someone wants to KILL you for sport, keep in mind that assholes are not endangered!
PS didn't know where to post this!!!!!

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 7:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• They hunt them here in Montana but it is controlled only so many permits given out each year. While I am a supporter of hunting i don't see the point of hunting the lions. I have eaten bear before which was actually good.

The fact that he went to a pay to hunt place makes it worse as there is no real sport in it at all shows how much of an idiot he is. lol

You see them here quite often(one was stalking school children as they went to and from the school bus, and another stalked my brother when he was little). I've never personally seen one, which I'm glad for they are very good hunters and I would rather stay out of that category, I have encountered bears though.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• If they are protected/endangered he's in big ass trouble. I'd report him if that's the case
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I know in many states they will allow controlled hunting/killing if a certain animal is starting to overpopulate. However, I agree with you. Unless it is for food, your life is in danger, or it is for controlled hunting, you shouldn't do it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• I love your comeback!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Report his ass! They are endangered!!!

Link to basic Mtn. Lion facts on defenders of wildlife site

tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Aww,that poor cat!
    This makes me sad
    I HATE sport hunting

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Tell him he should read The Most Dangerous Game.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• Some people are brainless that's all.

Answer by louise2 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• He sounds like a dickless loser.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2013

• It sounds like a canned hunt. its like shooting fish in a barrel. They pay enough and get to shoot whatever they want on private grounds.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2013