Walking Dead.......spoiler alert

So who is glad Andrea is dead? Where do you think they are going to go with it next season? Who do you think will die next? How nuts do you think Carl is?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 12:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2013 in Entertainment

• The finale would've been much better if we saw Milton stabbed at the beginning, open the door to see Andrea already bitten (even better already turned) at the end, and been spared her scenery chewing the rest of the show. It ruined the pacing and the entire thing dragged every time they cut back to the torture room. I had no suspense over whether she'd get out because I didn't care if she got out.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I'm kinda glad but at the same time sad and in my opinion the governor should be the one to die next and Carl hmmm a little crazy in my opinion
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I really think the Governor will go this season. He's probably just a cliffhanger to leave us hanging like Merle was this season. I've been thinking about Carl and you do realize this kid is bound to be rather crazy after what he''s been through, right? I think he'll come out of it too. These are all just deterrents.  

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I'm reading some of the interviews with cast members and such, as well as following Daryl on Twitter. Someone said it's going to go back to a season one type of season, but who knows... that could be entirely false. I really did like Season One and Two better though.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Carl is becoming what his mother was afraid of him becoming! Maybe having Lori around wasn't so bad!
    I'll miss Andrea.
    I think something has to happen which makes them flee the prison. They can't just hang out there in relative safety forever. That would be no fun at all!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• And I have to laugh @ m-avi! She just picked up on the show like 2 weeks ago and she's already following people on twitter and making predictions. You're awesome!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I am glad Andrea is gone. I never liked her from the first season on. I think the Governor will go as well, but then where will they take the storyline if they don't have the Governor as the antagonist? The zombies can't be the only bad guys. As for Carl, you are right, I mean the kid had to shoot his mother to keep her from turning. Who wouldn't be a little nuts? Plus he has seen a lot of people he loves die, can't be easy on him.
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Season One was really good, but I am not sure how they could go back to it. That one was mostly about looking for a safe place and they have one now. I guess it could be them shoring the place up and making it livable, or else moving on. I need to follow Daryl on Twitter, I just forget about that site sometimes.
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I agree about fleeing the prison, I can't see them hanging around there forever. That would be kind of cool to see them looking for a new place.
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Yeah, I felt the same way NP. It took forever for her to die and I just wanted it over with.
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2013