Confessions? What's yours?

I confess that DH was snoring so loud last night & wouldn't wake up with the typical nudges, so I totally smacked him upside the freaking head and threw myself back down to act like I was asleep. He freaked out and "woke me up" saying he had a crazy dream that felt SO real and he was punched in the face and could actually still feel it.

Huh. Weird.

ABeaverhausen

Asked by ABeaverhausen at 10:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LMAO I would poke my kids dad in the side or shove him when he got to loud and act like I was sleeping when he woke. He just recently found out that I did that HEHEHE, I shared it with him.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I've done the "5 second rule" with food I've dropped

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I am never here any more because for some reason, this last baby was the one that threw us off balance and our home has spiraled into complete chaos.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 11:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Has he been checked for apnea?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I am here too often and haven't been doing my walking.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• My ex called yesterday to say he couldn't get our boys for the weekend because he hurt his back... The whole time I was listening to the message I was hoping he was in the hospital..... Dang the bad luck, he's at home with his Mommy...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• He does have apnea but refuses to wear the mask because it's uncomfortable. :/
    ABeaverhausen

Comment by ABeaverhausen (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• with my new hunger games obsession, i was really bummed to find out that Josh Hutcherson is the kid in the movie RV. i didnt realize he was a baby, and now i feel old as fuck.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I just plucked my 1st gray eye brow today! >:(

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I am having a really shitty day and can't really talk about it. I have been trying not to cry because my kids are home and I don't want to freak them out. I feel like a total failure as a parent and have to make a hard decision that is going to suck either way. Ugh... sometimes I hate being the responsible one.
    Anonymous