rib and back pain

so im 30wks along and still have atleast 8weeks to go assuming he might come early not likely though. My babies tend to stay put till 40 or so weeks. Anways
i have the worst upper back pain ever along with sever rib cage pain in the front i think its due to my son sitting so high and having some little body part all jammed up there. I walk daily, do pregnancy yoga, my husband is great at rubbing my back i take warm baths at night to relax iv tried tylenole it just doesnt help. Any ther advice would be wounderfull. Please someone who knows what works let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try a heating pad on your back! I use one every night and my back pain has gotten SO much better. I usually lay on the heating pad for about 30-60 mintues then my boyfriend will rub it..it loosens it up and helps alot!
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I had the same problem and I went into the hospital because the pain was so intense I thought I was going into labor but after being there and running test I found out I have gallstones so maybe you should just talk to your doctor about getting an ultrasound done to check.
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have been dealing with it too and tried everything you mentioned with no help. The miracle: an excercise ball! sitting on that thing is the only way that I have found to relieve my back pain. Hope that helps!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2009