I really dont know what to do anymore....

I'm a stay at home mom. I have a 17 month old baby that is my world. I love my hubby ,but I just feel like he does not love me anymore .On his days off instead of being home with me and the baby he goes to fish in his boat. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I gave up my life for him. Because I have a baby I have no friends ,I gave up on being my dream to be a nurse because we cant afford day care and none will watch him. I have talked to him before and things change for alil while and then back to the old him. I feel so alone because all I do is stay home .I don't know what to do anymore....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• Find a mother's day out program, meet some new friends there who have children about the age of yours. Then when hubby decides to go fishing, plan a play date with the other mom and her child. I had to learn the hard way that when we are totally dependent on our husbands for all our fulfillment, they get scared and run off and hide. You can change that. Also, get and read the book FOR BETTER OR FOR BEST by Dr. Gary Smalley. He speaks a lot about this particular problem in marriages! I really don't think the problem is that your husband doesn't love you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• A man who cares would never let a woman give up his life for him. He would be her support as she will be his.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Make plans yourself. Either with or without him. No one is responsible for your happiness but YOU! Don't sit around & hope he includes you in his day off. DEMAND it. Make a plan & say this is how it is period. Do it now or set the trend for the rest of your married life. I never stood for that crap & I am married 20 years. We are a Family first. Not saying that everyone doesn't need "me" time but I would NOT sit around waiting to be entertained & hoping someone else will make a plan. Be proactive.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Get a pell grant, take out a loan, if you don't make enough money to pay for school, there is help available to you, I think you might be depressed.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Time for you to get your life back. If this is how you feel now, with one child. Do not have anymore, right now.

Answer by louise2 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Could you go along for the fishing? Get out in the fresh air, spend time with your husband, might make you feel better. You'd have to keep a sharp eye on the little one if you went on the boat, but it might be fun.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• another fine example of where the hubs comes first.
    Anonymous

• Thanks eveyone and ballad....he does not want us there.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2013