The friend's wife is spewing nonsense again....

I want to argue with her sooooo bad but I don't want to piss him off. I am pro-life, but I do not think that the plan b pill is a form of abortion since it doesn't kill an implanted embryo...anyway this is her latest post:

Is it just me, or is lifting the age restriction for the baby killer pill `plan b` the most ridiculous thing you`ve ever heard? Seems like we are sending the wrong message to young girls when we should be saying-don`t want a baby? Don`t have sex

ahhh! I want to say something. The crap this girl says is so stupid.

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• . It's a classic case of you having differing opinions. You're right she's not lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• When people say stupid things its not worth it to try and talk to them cause they will always say stupid things.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Not worth arguing.

I believe that whether you believe in Plan B....or even abortion doesn't really matter, parents should have to be informed for a minor to have either. A minor can't by alcohol, can't get married, can't quit school without parental consent, but they can have an abortion without it.

Parents are legally responsible for their minor children's actions....but don't have the right to be informed of major decisions? This doesn't make sense to me!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Most of the time i is not worth the effort
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• lol its not even worth it..
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 6:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I believe in the plan B pill too. But I believe in still teaching do not have sex if you do not want babies. And teach regular BC is the key first, no the plan B pill. Plan B should be the last resort.

Answer by louise2 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Yeah, she sounds like a freakin idiot. I would have a very hard time keeping my mouth shut too. She needs to educate herself...badly.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• You don't argue invalid points. By arguing, you'd be validating that it's a worthy point. Just say it's an invalid point and you won't argue it.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• If it's on Facebook, hide her posts.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2013