What is everyone up to this weekend?

I am going to spend the weekend with family. Going to watch my baseball team on Sunday, can't wait!

Anything exciting going on in your world?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 4:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2013 in General Parenting

• Robotics finals are tomorrow. So excited and nervous all at once. Right now they are in the top 8, which is where they really want to be. It gives them leverage for choosing teams for finals tomorrow. I'm soooo proud of these kids.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Not a whole lot, really. We have our usual first-of-the-month potluck after church, and we may go to a cousin's birthday party on Sunday afternoon.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• gonna drop the kids off with a total stranger,

take 600 dollars out of hubbys account,

steal my neighbors BMW,

run from the cops,

take a few shots of whiskey,

and make it back in time for church sunday!
    rach.s92

Answer by rach.s92 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• My hubby is picking up my step son right now. Tonite we will hang around home probably get pizza. Tomorrow Hubby's cousin is coming for the day so we will BBQ and hang with family. Sunday I am very excited to attend the church I went to last week. After if the weather is nice the kids and I will go for a hike in one of the state parks and take a picnic, hit the playground, and then get milkshakes before I take my step son home (milkshakes have become our Sunday tradition ;-D). And I will probably try to throw in yard work at some point. Happy weekend ya'll!
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 5:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Writing today, going to the Renaissance Faire with Hubby and friends tomorrow, then writing all day Sunday, probably will BBQ.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Getting things ready for fair, painting , practicing,c leaning
    Planning the weddng.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Taking my 2 and 4 yo to an outdoor 80s dance party tonight! Tomorrow morning, soccer game then relaxing!

Answer by missanc at 5:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Not a whole a lot. Maybe a movie. or shopping at the mall.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• My dau has 3 more weeks of basketball left, & softball just started yesterday! I hate the overlap! We will meet ourselves coming & going! So there's that & grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, oh & if I'm lucky, a drink & some sleep! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• kmath- who's your team? I like the Cubs :) (It's on my Bucket list is to see a game at Wrigley Field)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2013