Hey mommas and mommas to be!

how are you doing today?
I'm doing good. the hubby is off work today and we have spent our day playing with Andy and cleaning.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Doing good! I had off today too so me and maddy spent the day with my friend shopping!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 5:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• im physically exhausted.. ugh took everything I had to clean our living room and sweep it!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am doing ok. my two dd's are having a good day because of school being out. They have gone from one dress up outfit to another every fifteen minutes.
    my back is killing me because of this pregnancy, so I have been trying to find a comfy way to sit or whichever to make it not hurt. I am working on hubby for a back massage...
    I should be working on something for school but have been playing around on variou swebsites for most of the day...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i'm exhausted, and it's just 2:30 pm. we had playgroup this morning, went out for lunch where my daughter had something she shouldn't have, then dealt with a 1 1/2 hour hissyfit over a bouncy ball. other than that i'm ok.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 5:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am good. Hubby got called in to work until 11 pm so it's just me and the girls. Me and Aly (my 2 1/2 YO) are doing each other's hair and I'm going to paint our nails and my 6 month old is watching :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 6:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 6:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am tired. DD decided the past couple nights not to go to bed before 1 am. DH stayed up with her until 2:30 and I gave up at 1.
    I did lots of cleaning today, got alot accomplished, so I am happy about that!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Awful!
    Bad sinus infection=(
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009