I'm shocked by how dumb this person is

So she starts off her FB post saying "okay Korea has missiles Yep I think we're screwed" (omg) and then she comments saying that they asked South Korea to evacuate because they couldn't guarantee their safety. Wow. (North Korea is asking staff of foreign embassies to evacuate). Normally I wouldn't bother but this post has a ridiculous amount of likes and comments and everyone believes her. I SO want to say something but I'm not sure. Should I?

Hollyhock.

Asked by Hollyhock. at 7:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Let it pass.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Like I've said before, never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. You'll only frustrate yourself; you can't change the mind of someone who barely has one.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• She doesn't need your help to make her look dumb- she can do it all on her own. :p Those that follow the news & don't get it from FB will know better.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• FB makes me sad for my generation lol.
    Hollyhock.

Comment by Hollyhock. (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• The scary thing about FB is that it puts people's stupidity in writing, on record, for everyone else to see.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Correct it for all the idiots who think she's spitting out facts. We don't need more idiots. This is why politics is so messed up... because half the people have poor comprehension and literacy.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Oh please... say something sacrastic! Just bc i cant! Please OP take one for the team...... lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• No use wasting your time on that brain or lack thereof...

Answer by older at 2:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2013