Worried any help would help!!=)

SO to make a lomg stroy short my fiancee was 17 1/2 and I was 19 when he got me pregnant, he wasn't gonna tell anyone about the baby til it was born and blah blah, well he's 18 now and I'm due in April, my question is when I apply for insurance (he wouldn't let me apply but he cheated on me and i just ended it on valentines day..) can the state press charges?? I've been searching the net and I can't find anything helpful, so if any of you know from experience or anything else at all, please share =) Thank you! Btw I live in WI if that makes a difference

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The state wont press charges. His parents would have to. Good luck :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 5:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Oh great!! Thanks so much!
    Anonymous

• What is the legal age of consent in WI?
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 5:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Press charges because you're upset? THat's a really grown up thing to do
    Anonymous

• well the legally NO they can't press charges on you... You are able to consent to having sex at the age of 17, thats how it is in Michigan, so I am pretty sure that they can't. He was willing, and I don't think that they would even try. I went through all of that crap too.... My husband is 4 1/2 years older than I am... I got pregnant at 17 years old, and he was 22... Nobody could press any charges! Good Luck, hope that was helpful!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no 17 is the legal age.good luck!
    Anonymous

• Umm why would you or anybody press charges? Did he rape you?

If you had sex with him and were willing just let it go. You can really mess up a person's life by pressing charges against him-he would be considered a pedophile.
    Anonymous

• I don't think that they would press charges on you. They could however make you file for child support against him.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 5:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• ANON: AT 5:38 P.M.

First off she was asking if her ex boyfriend could press charges against her, not if SHE could press charges on him!!!

If you are going to answer a question; at least read the WHOLE story, and then right your response. If you don't understand the question, then please don't write an answer...

She was ONLY asking because she is 19 years old, and her ex is 17 years old, and is scared that they can press charges!!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2009