It is stupid to wait...right?

We ordered DD a whole new room lol...new bed, nightstand, dresser(s), book shelf and storage bin. The bed and night stand were at the store, but all the other items had to be ordered online. The dresser and book shelf came on friday (we used site to store) and now her new storage bin is at the store waiting for us to pick it up, we have one more item that will be at the store in two weeks. My DH thinks we should wait to pick the storage bench up until the curtains get in to save gas...the store is LESS than 5 miles away!!! How can I show him that its stupid to wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• go pick it up yourself... lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• You're not leaving the house for the next 2 weeks? I would just pick it up the next time you're out running errands or picking up groceries.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 5:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I would just wait and if I was in the area I would probably just stop and get it. I would make it a point though to be in that area today or tomorrow. I hate waiting for stuff, I get too excited.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 5:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I dont have my license or I would get it myself lol...The department of licensing is closed on my only days off lol...Sunday and Monday!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Well, the decision may be made for him. Check to see if there is a time limit for how long they will hold it, you may HAVE to go pick it up!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Tell him you saved money on the shipping...he can afford to spend $1.00 round trip for gas to get your DAUGHTER'S items. Besides, tell, you need time to set up her room, and it'd be easier if you could arrange her room as the pieces arrive.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009