I like this guy and i have a boyfriend who is much older than me

i feel the guy that is older than me is much more too mature for me because im years younger than him. me and the guy i like is in the army together and im beginning to like him is it common to lose interest in an older guy for a younger guy

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• I wouldn't say that age itself is what happens, but the attraction. The younger guy may have more of your same interests, like more of the same things that you do.

Answer by Bmat at 9:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• i figured that but i see the difference now...the older guy is too matured

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Better to find out sooner than later.

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• I would agree. Go for the younger guy. Nothing wrong with dating an older person, but if you feel like he's too mature for you than it's probably better to find someone your own age.

Answer by uwmilf at 10:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• yea he hang around with his friends all the time and party...has a job car and everything hes just like the average type guys hes looking for somebody to cook for him and stuff

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Yes, if you're young (as in under 30), it's very common for your interests to change. Go with your heart and date around. Don't take any of them too seriously until you meet the one that makes you never stop smiling. True lovers recognize each other. Time brings them back together if they are meant for each other.

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Go with the one your heart tells you is right. If you're uncomfortable with the older one, date the younger one.

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2013