Anyone drinking with me tonight?

I'm having a few glasses of caravan Cabernet. It's one of my favorites. I wish scentsy made a scent of this wine.

So, what are you drinking? Wine, shine, vodka, water, juice? What is your poison tonight?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 11:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I don't discriminate. I like beer and spirits too. Not so much the really sweet ones, like rum. They are too filling and make me feel bloated. Now vodka is a spirit I can get behind. I've had ever clear and that's just flat out stupid. Makes you do things . . . . Well, I think I will leave it at that.

Anywho, I really like the experience of wine. I can tolerate it pretty well, so it works.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• I had to cork the rest of the bottle. Y'all have no idea how much it pains me to say that. Wine is just never the same after it's been opened.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• LOL, I'm not sorry I didn't drink the whole damned thing, but it's such a lovely bottle that it really kills me to screw it all up by saving it. Wine is just one of those things that isn't meant to be saved once open.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• What is that pinkdragon36? It looks too yummy!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:36 AM on Apr. 15, 2013