Tonight the night of the exes! Lol

I had some insecurities with my boyfriend and his ex-girlfriend he tried to reassure me
He was over her plenty times well one day I was looking through his phone and I went to his history and I saw that he searches up two things. ( how do I convince my gf I'm over my ex) and (how do I show my gf I love her)...........NOW! This could mean two things!!! He's trying to find a way to pretend....... Or he really
Is over her and he really wants to show me.....
Ladies..... Which one are you betting on???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2013 in Relationships

• im going with hes over her.. and i swear all these anons are the same person.. all they are, are relationship questions..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Well this is my first Time Posting I just got back
    From his house lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• lol ok...
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Lol, chrstny. I'm getting the same vibe.

As for the original question, it could mean either. How long have you been together? I think the thing that bothers me the most about his searches (if you worded them exactly as he wrote them) is the word 'convince'. That to me would indicate insincerity and that would be my bone of contention.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Yeah, the word "convince" jumped out at me as well.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• Me too and she is maybe 16. I mean really!
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2013

• He said convinced or prove
    Darn. Now I can't REmember
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• The fact that you are this insecure and that you don't trust him is your issue and you really need to deal with it. If you can't then move on and let him find someone that he doesn't have to coddle.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• I think you're over thinking this. He wants to prove to you that he loves you. If he wanted to pull one over you, he'd search for "how to lead a girl on" or "how to cover up your tracks." Perhaps, he purposely looked those up knowing you might look, so it's his message to you that you have nothing to worry about. However, I do think having the ex over a lot is strange. One of them still has feelings, but it might be her and not him. I had the same problem before w/my then bf's ex. She was married and they both insisted they were friends BUT they also both loved to flirt w/each other. She'd send pics of herself in a bikini to him (being the super Christian girl she kept claiming to be). But I also believe she didn't want him b/c she broke up w/him to marry the other guy. However, she was in love w/the attention from him. He admitted later that he'd rather be in her life as a friend than not at all & still had feelings.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• By the way, you can fight back by just playing it cool. In the end, it will drive him crazy that you're NOT jealous of her. It makes you way more attractive than her. She may be throwing herself onto him, but as you know, the easy ones lose their respect. My ex-BF used to try to test me all the time (I guess it's that attention or ego thing again). He'll mention several girls' names, then look at me but I act like I'm not even paying attention to what he's saying. I began to occupy my mind with talking w/other guys while he was playing his mind games. I never told him but it just drove him crazy not knowing why I wasn't jealous. He began to treat me better when he panicked. In the end, I just lost interest in him b/c it seemed like he was all about the mind games and really full of crap w/his made-up stories about all these people he claimed to know.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2013