Has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever had this happen to you when your at the movies you have a child kicking your seat and person beside you caught and sneezing and people on their phone or texting oh and having a new born baby in the movies..Have these things ever happened to you?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2013 in Entertainment

• Yes, we had to get up & move b/c the kids behind us were loud & kicking the seats & the parent were oblivious or just didn't care to control their children. My dau has a fart app on her kindle- we might have to try that. (although it's just sound, no smell!) lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Yes. Maybe you should be the one farting so that everyone moves (fake fart spray of course...or the real thing if you can manage it) ;-)
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Nope, though I have had obnoxious teenagers who talked through an entire movie, even with people telling them to STFU. The manager wouldn't do anything about them either, so I have never gone back to that theater.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• I a fortunate with the theaters that I frequent now because they do come in periodically and if someone complains. They tell everyone to turn off the cell phones and they will be ejected it they hve one that rings, texts or is being talked on.
    There is one theater that was the "groping" theater because they have a blacony and it is small and dark. There is always some one stationed in that section, now.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:34 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Yes to all, but not all at once.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Yes. Very annoying. 've also had teenagers groping all over each other and being very vocal about their pleasure in the row behind me, since I usually like to sit at the back of the theater where the movie isn't quite so loud. People can be really rude and disgusting.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Yes not all at the same time. Why?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Fake farting that sounds like I would have a whole row to myself and @Dardenella I was just wondering :)
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2013