Similac Baby Bottle

Can someone give me opinions on them similac baby bottles are they any good? do they really help? and are they worth it?

cass2011

Asked by cass2011 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 4 (-11 Credits)
  • I do not know about those, but I loved the bottles with the disposable liner! Less bottle I had to clean, and all I would have to do is put it in warm water for a minute or so, and I was done. It also reduced, IMO air intake by the baby and it lessen the chance of getting the colicky baby
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• nicee! & wich ones are they what are they called??
    cass2011

Comment by cass2011 (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• You can get them at walmart, kmart, just about anywhere. Here is what they look like.

And these are the liners

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• I recommend Dr. Browns bottles. They are excellent for reducing/eliminating gas. If you are using a powdered formula, after you mix the formula with water tap the bottle a few times on the counter to pop the air bubbles in the formula.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• I used Avent. I liked that when you were ready to switch to sippy cups, you could use the same basic "cup/bottle" part and just had to buy the sippy cup tops instead of the nipples. I used tons of different types of bottles before trying Avent (I have 5 kids). Now I would never use any other!

Answer by missanc at 8:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Love the simliac bottles. I have been using them for 2 months now and have no problems with them at all.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2013