How much do you get?

How much child support do you get and what do you spend it on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in General Parenting

• $1200/month. I spend it on our living expenses
    Anonymous

• $50 a week is what we agreed upon. When I get it...I put it towards whatever we need.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• $609 a mth for two kids and I use it to help pay for living expenses and things they want. It isnt really enough to live on per say but I do use it for things I otherwise wouldnt have bills for if I didnt have custody.
    Anonymous

• $560.00 per month and I use it for what ever I feel it needs to be used for...Usually fun stuff. My Hubby and I really don't need the extra money the sperm donor pays.
    Anonymous

• I get almost 300 a month. I save it on the debit card until it is needed, we used it for christmas gifts and school clothes this year. I will take the girls shopping and just let them pick out something they like every once in a while. We have our bills covered so we don't rely on child support for bills, leaving it free to enhance my kid's quality of life.

LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• 557 and it gets spent on my van payment and insurance. But, the income that comes into this house pays for her clothes, shoes, hair cuts, food, fun stuff, toys, books, candy, etc. So really, I think it balances out.

Anonymous

• 170/month...even tho it should be 190...but..then again he does pay an extra 80/month for preschool..so im not complainin..lol...and i spend it on whatever i need..it goes directly into my bank account.so..whether its groceries, clothes, bills, entertainment..whatever!! anything and everything
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i use to get 50.00 a week but seeing how dh put my dd on his insurence ( bio dad didnt put her on insurence) and insurence just went up again i asked dd's dad if he can put in the diffrence which adds out to 30.00 more dollars. so hopefuly he will be giving me 80.00 a week. it goes to bills dd's lunch and school activities me and dh just paid 80.00 for my dd to do after school bowling one day a week.for a few weeks.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I use to get 500 a month. It went to rent.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i only get 91.83 every 2 weeks, and thats not jack!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2009