When to plan for a baby?

My husband and I are figuring out when a good time would be to have another baby. My question is what season is best to have a baby? I would think around x-mas wouldn't be fair to the child lol and I don't think I want to have a baby during the winter time. So were your babies planned around the seasons and if so why? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We tried for over a year to have our DD. I didn't care when it happened just that it happened. Of course, if I could have planned it, I would have wanted to have the baby in the spring. That way, you're not big and hot in the summer, but rather you'd be bigger and hot in the winter. Just one more way to keep yourself warm.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• We didn't plan, but I think a good time is to get pregnant around August or September, and have a May or June baby.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• my first son wasnt planned at all and we had him dec 8th. i had to be pregnant over the summer but i wasnt so huge that it was extremly uncomfy. this one wasnt planned either and we are due at the end of april. i once again didnt have to be big and prego for summer but you are for the holidays lol which caused me to gain alittle extra weight lol. i think spring or early summer is a good time to have a baby. having a winter baby was hard cause it was so cold i didnt wana take him any where plus i was afraid he would get sick.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I had my boys in July & Septmeber and I swear I will never be big pregnant in the summer again!!! I'm hoping for a December baby or maybe January. We haven't really decided yet. Lol
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• planned - that is funny. :)

Don't worry about planning the time of their arrival unless you already have commitments then. I was born Jan 2nd and they have always combined Xmas & Bday together - not really a big deal.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Thanks for all the answers! I guess I got some thinking to do lol :)
    Anonymous

• I recommend not being at the peak of your pregnancy during summer! It's already hot and it's worse carrying around the extra weight. We just planned our kids to be born all in the same month (August)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 6:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• We didn't plan ours, but both were born in the summer...I think that's pretty cool because they can have picnics for birthday parties. I didn't have a rough time being too hot either, well probably because I like the heat!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My son was born december 6th soo it was collld my next baby i want to have a spring baby but whatever happens happens :)
    issaiahsmommy

Answer by issaiahsmommy at 6:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2009