Please help!!!!! adult content

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for 1 1/2 and everytimd we have sex it is very dry in my vag... I am embarrassed because it hurts him... I have been reading online and I read to put vitamin E capsuals in my vag to help regain moisture. As well as drinking lots of water.... Does anyone have this problem? Minus the ky what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2013 in Relationships

• My guess is that he isn't working to turn you on properly... he is the one that should be embarrassed.

As for what you can do... you are going to have to rev your own engine before it is time for sex.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Just buy lube (NOT KY), or teach him to be better at foreplay.
    Lots of things cause dryness- age, birth control, medication such as allergy meds, mucinex, etc.
    Do not put ANYTHING else in there!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Side note- if you are douching, Stop that, too!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• like someone said he need to proberly turn you on look up new sex acity yall could try and see if that helps
    tamrakay22

Answer by tamrakay22 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• How old are you?

Answer by louise2 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• I'm 24
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Buy some lube

Answer by louise2 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Sounds like you might be dehydrated. Start drinking more water. Trust me. I now drink more water, and we have no problems with moisture...in fact, its usually TOO moist ;)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Vit E method sounds dangerous! You can buy personal lubricants at any drug store or dept. store, like Walmart, Target, CVS. Some of them even come with a warming feature, but they personally don't do anything for me. KY is a well-known brand. Easier to apply putting it on him, even outside of protection.  It's important not to introduce germs into your vaginal area.  Some guys like to use spit for some reason but it is loaded with germs.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/893395?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 6:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• Exactly what PGA said... and consult your doc.... could be a medical issue as well!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2013