Got breast implants?

Do you like what they turned out to be? what made you get them? would you recommend them? I was thinking about getting implants just thought i would get some input 1st.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2013 in Health

• I'm very happy with mine. Recommend them? No. It's a personal choice that shouldn't be made based on the opinion of others.

There are much more important things to research than opinion. Like complications...what they are, how often they happen, what the repair cost and success rates are. Would you be able to afford 1, 2, 3 or more repairs(and yes, I know a lot of woment who have had that many) at $5k a pop to fix a problem that might develop? Capsular contractor is a fairly common complication that does tend to return in women who develop it. It can be very uncomfortable, and even painful, so it must be corrected each time it occurs.

These are the things your choice should be based on.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• I thought about it for a very long time, but in the end I decided I like me the way I am!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2013

• I don't have them and never wanted them.

A good friend of mine got them, and had them removed because of complications. Don't remember all the details, but her breasts got very hard.
    Mermaid65

Answer by Mermaid65 at 1:49 AM on Apr. 7, 2013

• desert_diva is right i have a friend who got em done and she had to get em redone cause after the 1st time her nipples ended up so high on her breasts they were almost sticking out of her shirt. She was sooo upset and it's sad that you have to pay for the doctors mistakes.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2013

• I used to want them but a friend of mine got some and they just felt weird. I even let my dh feel her boobs and he didn't like it either so, i'll stay natural
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 7, 2013

• Yes, I have implants. They look great, but I am going to have them redone since you're supposed to have them redone every 10 years (it's been over 10 years) and I want silicone (I have saline now). I don't regret getting them at all.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 7, 2013