Low stomach and pelvic pain help?

I'm 34wks and I'm having severe lower stomach and pelvic pains. Its to the point now where I can't sleep and night and it even hurts to walk. I have done everything that the doctors have told me from taking warm baths and tylenol and nothing seems to be working. I'm just wondering if there's anyone else out there who has gone though the same thing and if you know of anything else I can try to make things better. Thanks for any help you can give.

leemarie18

Asked by leemarie18 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was preggo with my first....I had mind blowing, stabbing pains in my stomach...I thought for sure that I was losing the baby. I tried everything ...just like you. Nothing helped. I just paced until they finally subsided.

Have you ever been in labor? You may wish to call the doctors office and tell them about these pains. Labor pains...true labor pains will not go away! Get out a stop watch and start timing them.
    If They only grow more intense and closer together. ....call someone.

good luck...and keep a phone near by.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• im 24 weeks and im having the same problem.my dr told me today just try to stay off my feet as much as possible.
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yes I have been in labor before but with my first daughter I was induced so this is all new to me and I'm not really sure if its normal or not
    leemarie18

Answer by leemarie18 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have been having the same problem for awhile (i'm 36). My husband got me a gigantic exercise ball last week and it is heaven! If I sit on that all of my hip/back pain and pelvic pressure go away immediatly. It doesn't take it away permanently but at least you are comfortable while you are on it. Hang in there :(
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2009