sex question....maybe TMI.......

okay, so my hubby rarely gives me oral sex.... i thought maybe he just didnt like it, grossed him out or something like that..... but the other day i asked him he didnt do it, and he said that his tonge feels numb afterwards..... so does anyone know why that happens??? has it ever happened to you??......or was that just an excuse???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I have never had that as an excuse. It may be true, because it has to do a lot of work.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• my hubby said if he was really going to town.....idk hun
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• My husband really loves it...almost more than sex I think. But I asked him just now and he said maybe you need to shave. However if he doesnt like it, he should just tell you.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• okay well the thing is i do shave...... so i dunno???
    Anonymous

• mine is honest about just not liking the taste... at all.. one benefit is that he also never asks me to go down on him- he realizes how unfair that would be... I do anyway- I don't mind and it makes it more enjoyable for me that he never asks and is very appreciate after. He also does other things for me that I like better. (he has a scratchy face)

he says his has started hurting- like any muscle I spose you need to work it out...haha
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I've performed the act many-a-time and never had a numb tongue. Maybe that just goes to show girls do it better...doesn't take long enough for our tongues to go numb.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Tell him to man up and do it if he ever wants to get laid again. Thats what I'd tell him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Actually, this makes sense because of the chemical make-up of our bodies down there. If his body is reacting to your natural "juices" then his tongue might actually be going numb because of that. Otherwise, if it is from taking too long then maybe there could be a compromise and kind of mix it up a little... it doesn't have to be continuous ;o) Nothing about sex should be work... it all should be fun.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Idk my hubby says his tounge goes numb too. I always wondered if this was an excuse.
    Its kinda aggravating I give him head and he has only tired going down on me a couple times and he doesnt try. Idk guess Its just one of those things I will have to live with.
    Anonymous

• DH has mentioned this before, but it's never stopped him, or dibilitated him in any way... he still aims to please...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2009