Would you be mad if...? adult content

so husband and i had sex last night... and it was great except...... at the end i was like no not yet.. and he was like "might as well get your toy out" and then he left the room... went to the living room.. i felt like a cheap whore... :/ and i don't know if it was all the emotions going or what but it made me cry and i actually went to bed upset... :/ i dont know if i'm just overthinking it or if it was really mean!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Apr. 7, 2013 in Relationships

• He was a jerk and I'd have kicked him so hard he'd never be able to use his equipment again.

You're married to a selfish ASS and iof you weren't angry you'd be a doormat.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:28 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• Mad? MAD?? I'd be spitting feathers! Tell your husband from me that he's a selfish, inconsiderate, bad-mannered, useless OAF!
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 1:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• I would probably be hurt, but instead of asking strangers on the internet I would be trying to ask DH why he said what he said and why he was so cold. It seems like there is way more to this story.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• What do you expect from him? Sexual wise? How long have you been married?

Answer by louise2 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• I'd probably tell him that next time he wants sex he can use his Fleshlight
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• Wow, my husband wouldn't pull that shit because he knows better. He always makes sure I finish before he does.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• Tell him better get your hand ready and roll back into the bedroom and shut the door.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• Where is PGA, she'll have an answer for this!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:10 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• Mad? I'm not sure there's a word for how id feel but he'd need 911 on speed dial for sure. I'm so sorry he made you feel that way :(
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• I would be angry and hurt. That was a terribly inconsiderate thing for him to say. Next time he wants a little fun, tell him to get his toy out.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:54 PM on Apr. 7, 2013