I don't comer here as often as I use to because I work full time and the kids keep me busy other times.

I cannot believe some of the questions here. Are they for real? It is almost like there is a bunch of teenagers on here.

I guess by break was not long enough!

Do you ever get CM burn out?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Some are real, and others are trolls or attention seekers.

Answer by DJDNY at 1:46 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• I have had breaks and realized just because I take a break does not mean the trolls do!!!!

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• No, unfortunately, it's become a way of life here. I always question the questions these days. It's like who can go the farthest while still remaining within the boundaries of acceptable.

Answer by m-avi at 1:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• This site is for marketing and entertainment. That said, there are some days where the questions are more trollish than others. weekends are more troll heavy than weekdays, but there is always someone trollin'.

I don't get burned out too often. I am not here as much as I used to be, so it's easy most days to peel myself away from the computer.

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:04 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• Yeah, there have been a few questionable (AKA inappropriate) questions today, that's for sure.

Answer by 3libras at 1:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• Hey we are grown ups here right, we can handle inappropriate....and it is entertaining at times.....

Answer by older at 1:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• I agree with Older^^^. We are here to pass the time, have fun & share.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:00 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• ^^^ LOL, True! ^^^

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:40 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• I hear ya... there's a lot of stupid stuff posted here, and quite a few people who are not as they would have you believe they are as well... it get's old some days.

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2013

• The trolls will always be here!

I use the troll questions to vent when I'm in a bad mood, lol

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2013