any homeo pathic remidies for lack of energy that taste good lol

for the past few days i simply feel like im out of fuel and can bearly be out of bed without feeling completly exausted like i worked 40hrs without sleep..any ideas for me to try at home that arent expensive and if its a liquid or food it must taste good..any ideas are appricated please no bashing today im not in the mood...

ps sorry for the bad spelling

connorsmom22607

Asked by connorsmom22607 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Health

• Ginseng, Guarana, Vitamin B (sublingual) , Magnesium, and Vitamin C. These can be purchased at most large retailers...or health food stores. They are each in tablet form....so you won't taste them. The Vitamin B is in a dropper. I use the dropper and then chew on the Vitamin C ...it kills the taste.

So far...in my quest for more energy...this is all that i have found. If you find something better...Please ...help another mom out. LOL Let me know! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Do you think your iron might be low...might try some high iron foods and see if it gives you a little boost.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• take a vitamin D pill! We don't get nearly enough in the winter, due to it coming naturally from the sun. I've been taking one for the past 3 months and I've noticed a HUGE DIFF!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh and ...you may wish to take a preggo test. Feeling exhausted is a good first symptom!

If the test is negative....you may need to call your doctor and see what is up with you. There is a reason behind this exhaustion.

take care and good luck
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 6:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• ...Or B vitamins - a 50/50 complex because the B's only work well together. I don't know what sublinguals are, but mammascoocoo sounds like she knows her stuff. Make sure you eat when taking vitamins...they need food to process, otherwise you'll just pee them out. I've found that eating eggs always perks me up and makes my brain work better. So does Omega 3. You can get that just by eating fish.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Get plenty of rest like your body wants.

Get plenty of sleep.

Eat plenty of fruits and greens.

Get plenty of fresh air and sunlight.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2009