Do you live in Idaho?

I live in California and my family is considering moving to North Idaho. My husband does Heating and Air Conditioning. Is this an in demand job? We also home school. Any home school info? What do you love about Idaho? What do you hate about it? Anything you can tell me is appreciated.

krysta.cole

Asked by krysta.cole at 1:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Travel

• No for the 3rd time
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 6:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I'd go to www.fodors.com and post this question there in their FORUMS so locals can answer. Idaho needs heat and air conditioning so that's good. It is cold as can be in the winter and can be 100 in the summer. What is nice is that it's small, not a lot of people, not pretentious people, friendly and outdoor types. What I dislike is that it's landlocked. Not a Mecca for educated people and mediocre shopping and dining. If you like the outdoors, it's fine.
    My dh is from Boise, my SIL lives in Sun Valley...
    Anonymous

• No, but a co-worker moved from Sacramento to Boise and said there are no jobs. (It's bad enough here in Cali ~)
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:03 PM on Apr. 22, 2013