Weight Gain?

Im 12weeks prego and i have already gained 11pounds and I dont see how because I have watched what I have ate and I do zumba 2 times a week? Are there anything I can do to stop the weight gain I mean im already overweight????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Pregancy is something natural and comes with weight gain because you have to eat enough for the life growing within you. So be happy and wait for that day when thid bundle of joy will be there in your arms.

You can loss weight later. HAHAHA
    Dolphins823

Answer by Dolphins823 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 8, 2013

You can loss weight later. HAHAHA
    Dolphins823

Answer by Dolphins823 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 8, 2013

• At this point you shouldn't have gained but 3-5 lbs if that. You can talk to your dr, but make sure you aren't "eating for two." In reality you only need an additional 500 calories a day, which isn't hard at all to reach - many American already eat 500 more calories a day than we need. Keep exercising and make your snacks either fruit or veggies.

Answer by missanc at 9:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Best to check in with your doctor - each pregnancy is different. I'm near the end of my 2nd pregnancy, and this time I also gained a ton really fast in the first trimester, but I gained very little in the 2nd, and then now in my 3rd trimester I'm about on track. For me it all kind of evened out in the end. I also started "showing" around 7-8 weeks - mostly water weight and uterus growth (doc said sometimes things happen faster the second time around) and some fat from needing to snack constantly to keep nausea at bay.

But it's great that you are exercising. Keep at it as much as possible. And make sure that the stuff you are eating is healthy.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Water weight and the baby will be where the most weight comes from

25LostAtSea

Answer by 25LostAtSea at 3:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Don't be too worried. I'm 15 weeks and I've gained 6-8 lbs. They say its "high" but your body is gonna gain what it wants and as much as it wants. Some girls even lose weight, not intentionally, in the first part of pregnancy. As long as you stay active and try to eat right as much as possible, thats all that matters.
    AussieRae93

Answer by AussieRae93 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2013