would you ever....

im watching wife swap right now and im wondering would any of you ever volunteer to do wife swap??

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IM WATCHING THE SAMETHING! I DONT THINK I COULD DO IT!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yes, I would. Why not? It's only 2 weeks and probably an experience that you would never forget!!! Do they pay for that?
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Nope. Im not extreme enough so I can pretty much guarantee they wouldnt pick me even if I applied.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i think so jersy mom but im not 100%
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I've thought about it. But I couldn't live 2 weeks away from my kids. And let's face it, my husband can't make it with anyone, but me!! I spoil the man!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 7:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• i would... i watch it all the time... i think i would be fun
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• no I would not want too get stuck with some of the crazies they pick for that show.
    1andonly98

Answer by 1andonly98 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I am split on that issue - I have thought about it. It would be hard to leave my husband and son. I think I could do it and would want to do it. My main reason would be to show my husband how much I do and never get the acknowledgment and respect for, such as cleaning, cooking, surprises, taking care of our son, grocery shopping, shopping for odds and ends, and numerous other things. I feel sometimes that I am taken for granted and I think that show would show him how much I need to be appreciated.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• In a heartbeat. I would love to try something new.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I have said to my husband we should do it. They will send me to some nasty house and I can whip them into shape, and they will send some fat, lazy lady to my house and when I come home my husband will realize just how good he has it. LOL :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2009