Post your Pet Peeves here

Yesterday I went to Dollar Tree. This chick checks out,then stands there to balance her checkbook. The person ahead of me,AND I,were checked out before she moved out of the way. It's really fun trying to use the ATM with someone standing RIGHT there. I said excuse me,and she moved a quarter inch. WTF?? At least move over where no one is trying to check out. Geez! The employee was so embarrassed and kept saying sorry,but it wasn't HER fault.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I am sick to death of replacing our car windows. In less than three years, we're replaced 4 passenger windows and a windshield, plus a window regulator because the broken glass damaged the other one. I can't wait to get out of this freaking city.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• When clients come to me, after having diagnosed themselves using Google... I don't mind people doing research, but to tell me I'm wrong because Dr Google says something else ticks me off.

Stupid drivers.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Yep- Rude people rank right up there as my top pet peeve. Stupid drivers is a close 2nd. I watched a dumba%$ yesterday who was going way too fast to make the turn, overshot it & jumped the curb. Then kept driving like it was nothing. Luckily no one got hurt. What an idiot!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• ^^^JJK-is that b/c someone keeps vandalizing your cars? That's horrible!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I almost forgot thieves- I HATE THIEVES! Sadly, we suspect one of my dau's friends may have stolen her purse, containing her wallet which had over $30.00 & her library card, when we had the house-full for her B-day party. Who does that?! :(

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Twice it was because some idiot broke them on purpose. Twice it was because there is always shit all over the roads here and something will get kicked up. This morning a rock came flying through my husband's passenger side window while he was at a stop light and blew glass all over him and his face. He was wearing safety glass sunglasses so his eyes are ok, but FFS the roads here are so bad. One time, he was driving on the highway at 70 mph and a rock came flying through the window and missed his head by two inches. Our cars have been in four accidents over the last few years, too.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• People who don't send Thank You's notes for gifts. Email Wedding Invites. People who Post personal info on Facebook & then say their EX found out. People who are not polite. People who don't hold the door for you when your hands are full or you are pushing a stroller. Women who text at the playground while their kid is terrorizing the other kids. People who fart while you are shopping or walking near them. Dirty hair. When people don't wash their hands. People who pick their teeth with a toothpick at a restaurant. The bitch who drives a Rolls Royce who wouldn't let me cross the school parking lot & almost hit me :P (yea she drives a Rolls Royce & sends her kids to a Public School). Whatever!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Hands down biggest pet peeve is when people mumble or intentionally say words wrong. Like when they pronounce creek "crik", they "axe" you something, or where I live it's a whole bunch of hillbilly talk. I just hate that and I grew up with these people and know that they are doing it on purpose and haven't always talked like that. Do they think it's cool to not know how to talk? It's not that hard.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• My big pet peeve at this moment is my neighbor; we call him Grizzly Adams because he has this awful meat smoker. He's always curing something or other in it, and smoke boils out of the damn thing right in through my windows. I've got my house shut up yet again on the last warm day before we get another spring snowstorm, and even then the smoke seeps in. It sets off my migraines. I was in bed all of yesterday morning, sick with nausea and a horrible headache because of that smoker. I complained once and the housing complex made him stop using it, but he's started again now, and I guess I'll have to go through the whole process again. I asked him if he would please just let me know when he plans to use the smoker so I can shut my windows first, but he won't even do that much. I know he has the right to do what he wants on his property, but I shouldn't have to be sick as a dog or stuck in my house with the windows closed.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• It's like that every time it rains here! Drives me nuts. When it rains everyone drives like an idiot but omg if there's 1/2" of snow you better be going 15 under the speed limit!
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 3:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2013