Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

how can i know if i am going to recieve backtime childsupport from his taxes this year and if so when will i recieve them

Answer Question

Asked by pookie161 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

Level 2 (9 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Call your case manager at child support enforcement. The one year my ex filed I received his tax refund in april.

    Answer by missanc at 2:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

  • As long as he doesn't owe taxes, you will get it. If he does owe taxes, they will take what they are owed and send you the rest.


    Answer by 405mom at 6:16 PM on May. 15, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Diet & Fitness
Trouble loosing the baby weight.

Next question overall (Home & Garden)