JOTD

A painter by the name of Paddy Murphy, while not a brilliant scholar, was a gifted portrait artist. Over a short number of years, his fame grew and soon people from all over Ireland were coming to him in the town of Doolin, County Clare, to get him to paint their likenesses.

One day, a beautiful young English woman arrived at his house in a stretch limo and asked Paddy if he would paint her in the nude.

This being the first time anyone had made such a request, Paddy was a bit perturbed, particularly when the woman told him that money was no object; in fact, she was willing to pay up to $10,000.

Not wanting to get into any marital strife, Paddy asked her to wait while he went into the house to confer with Mary, his wife.

In a few minutes he returned. "T'would be me pleasure to paint yer portrait, missus," he said "The wife says it's okay."

"I'll paint ya in da nude alright, but I has to at least leave me
socks on so I has a place to wipe me brushes."....................

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 3:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Pretty cute!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• *Giggle.* That's cute.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2013