What are you doing today?

I'm being lazy lol. I was up all night with a sick kid, who is now sleeping, then I had to get up at 730 because the base we live on is testing their houses for lead paint, and they were supposed to be here at 8, so I got up early to be ready for them, and they showed up at 9 lol. Then my daughter had gymnastics class at 12, so now we are just being lazy.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 6:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a 2:45 pm appointment with my orthopaedic to get the results of the MRI I had last week. Hubby just called me and told me he was on his way home and is taking me out to eat, so I need to make this my last question and get dressed...LOL...this is so addicting!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'm relaxing after a long day spent with family, it's a holiday here in Canada, Ontario. It's called " Family Day"
    Anonymous

• I walked 5 miles today and fought with my kid.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2009