did a ultrasound at 12 weeks an they find blood around the placenta should i be worried

lippybb

Asked by lippybb at 3:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Pregnancy

• what did your doctor say....
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• She said to relax an try taking it easy an not to worry about it an wait for the next ultrasound in a couple weeks but I never heard of this before
    lippybb

Comment by lippybb (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• well then go off of a what a doctor told you
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I hope everything works out for you. I never heard of the condition before either, but I can tell you one thing--getting worried and upset isn't going to make things any better, and it could make them worse. Do what your doc said, and relax.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Often with bed rest these things will resolve themselves and the pregnancy isn't affected. I know it's a lot to worry about but try to follow your doctors advice.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2013