How good of a political debator are you?

If you are a Republican you have to try and convince someone that Democrat is the way to go and if you're Democrat you have to go Republican. If you're Independent then pick one. So lets see just how good of a debator some of you are.

Yes I also asked something similar in the Religious debates. I'm curious to see who's actually good at this.

baconbits

Asked by baconbits at 4:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• as an independent im awful at seeing much good in either party. its hard to argue for something when you think they're all morons.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I could probably research and comeup with a decent argument of most of the democratic side of the country. I would need a specific. And I am sure I could come up with data to back my findings but it is not my kind of thing except with a very small circle of people who also believe we need to punch holes in both sides of the argument to come closer to the answers.

Again I do not really think any one in here actually does more than discuss according to their own opinion (me too) and toss out the occassional, see this backs me up story from some news feed or blog. I am not saying that is bad, just that we do not debate but discuss or argue.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Lets keep it simple then and go back in time...Obama vs Romeny.
    baconbits

Comment by baconbits (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I suck. I don't follow politics enough to have any kind of intelligent comment on any of it.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Have fun. I usually would rather keep my opinion for me and let others do the same when it comes to politics. I take voting and petitioning very seriously but don't often discuss it with others.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Well I like to debate but just for fun and we all have our opinion when it comes to elections and some people don't like the other person opinion so therefore goodluck and hope u find ppl willing to debate
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• IDK about political debating like you are saying OP. But I am also not really with or claim what political party I prefer. All political parties have good ideals, and great things, but also stand firm on many different subjects such gay rights or what not. But every party has its pros and cons. I follow the news for the most part. But with the democrats being in control so far have not been very good at all for any of us. Nobody in Capitol Hill at this point really gives a shit about the average American, just their bottom line. The thinking "how will this affect me" seems to front and center the with "jackasses and elephants".
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I say kick them all out and start all over. LOL I can't debate. I like what Okmanders said. In all honesty I can't stand either party. There are a few people I like here and there but the rest of them are corrupt and crooks.
    marymargret

Answer by marymargret at 5:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2013