What are some inexpensive outside toys for apartments?

What are some inexpensive outside toys if u live in an apartment? Some that arent large or foldable/colapsable so I can take them indoors. I have already thaught of scooters, bikes, and balls. For children ages 2,4,5, and 6.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 6:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Shopping

• My kids also have Tonka trucks to play with outside.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I forgot to add before- little toys form the dollar store- that if they get left are no big deal. Little toy soldiers, horses,tiny dolls, cars, jacks... anything can be played with outside but the trick is to set the limit of what is allowed outside. Having a small group of little toys set aside that are okay to get dirty, broken or lost can lead to tons of fun games... especially if there is dirt or wood-chips to throw into the mix. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• Bubbles, jump ropes, sidewalk chalk if the management allows it, kites.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• WATER GUNS,WATER BALLOONS,KIDS DARTS,BUBBLES DODGE BALL,KICK BALL,THESE ARE A FEW HAVE FUN
    suckie

Answer by suckie at 7:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• outside toys for apartments would be like a hula-hoop, jump rope, maybe side walk chalk, bubbles, scooters, and anything else that will not interfere with the neighborhood or your children's safety.
    NicNatsMom

Answer by NicNatsMom at 12:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2013

• Bubbles

chalk

water guns

jump rope

cars

dolls

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 15, 2013

• you can get a lot of stuff at resale shops for decent prices. or keep an eye on garage sales and craigslist. you can get better stuff, even if it is used, for the same price as the not as good or safe toys
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 3:08 AM on Apr. 16, 2013

• and then there's stuff like chalk and bubbles. and my friend that grew up in apartments told me that someone had a tarp and all the kids would use it as a slip n slide.
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 3:09 AM on Apr. 16, 2013