Could I be pregnant?

I was supposed to have my period on Jan 21stish... I missed it took 2 tests on Jan 27th & Feb 1st. I didn't start my birth control because I was waiting to see if I would start. So a month almost no pills & I still havent started. I tested Not Pregnant on both tests. If I haven't started still is it possible to be pregnant? My stomach has been looking a lil bloated for the past week and a half. Is it possible I could have gotten pregnant the past few weeks?

BekkaBee28

Asked by BekkaBee28 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• possibly
    Anonymous

• Anything is possible. You should go to the clinic and get a blood test.
    Anonymous

• Agree anything is possible. Go to the Dr and get a blood test, or wait another few weeks and test again.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 7:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• If you've gone off your pills and been sexually active then ya, its possible. If you where on your pills and taking them properly when you THINK you conceived, you most likely are NOT pregnant. When you stop taking your pills you either get your period right away, or your body starts to slowly adjust back to your regular cycle that you have when NOT on pills. How ever, I would go get a blood test done to rule out pregnancy. Some women can't tell just from a urine test...It has to be a blood test.

Anonymous

• Your period is pretty late. If you have always had a period each month, you might be pregnant. Unless you're going into early menopause. (your age wasn't mentioned)

I'd make an appointment for a quality test.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yeah to be on the safe side I would go to the doc and get some blood work done.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• yes
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 1:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2009