If you have had a D&C... adult content

Did you get a yeast infection afterward? I had a D&C on Friday (I took a HPT, got a BFP, then the ultrasound at 7 weeks showed no heartbeat. A week later, no change in the ultrasound, so I decided to have a D&C instead of waiting for the miscarriage to happen on its own) and today I feel kind of like I might have the beginning of a yeast infection. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow but I figured I'd just get some opinions beforehand.

Vix920

Asked by Vix920 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2013 in Health

• No I never did. I've had a few D&C's. Best to go in & get checked just in case of any infection.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I had a D&C along with a biopsy and a hydrothermal ablation. I had no infections or any sort of problems afterward.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I did not on the 5 Ihave hd but youcan ge an nfection with any unpset. I am sorry for you loss
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2013

• I'm sorry for your loss! I did have a D&C. I had no issues afterwards, cant' hurt to call the doctor.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 15, 2013