What to do?

I just lost my mucus plug and i am having cramps and my tummy keeps getting hard as a rock. What should I do?

angelbug844

Asked by angelbug844 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your dr.
    Anonymous

• THAT is labor...those are contractions if your stomach is getting tight and it hurts. You need to go to the place you are giving birth and they will check you out! They can tell if it's labor or false labor. If you lost your plug it could just be false labor, other wise known as braxton hicks contractions. BUT if it's the real deal the contractions will become closer together and more painful and they will be around 5-6 mins apart, You should still go to the Hospital..just to make sure it's false labor.

Anonymous

• thank you
    angelbug844

Answer by angelbug844 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• call your ob
    rgie_wermager

Answer by rgie_wermager at 1:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2009