Allergy season D:

Allergy season is here I see my allergies have gotten worse whenever I sneeze my nose hurts and my eyes get all puffy and then my headache comes along I hate when that happens...Are your Allergies just as bad?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Health

• I don't have too much allergy trouble exactly, but the wind is high around here this time of the year, and the barometer is all over the place with the changing weather. The wind and highs and lows in air pressure set off my migraines, which makes me have to take medication that leaves me worthless for concentrating on my job. I'm sitting here yet again, frustrated but too doped up to work on the Spanish book I need to finish proofreading.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Mine are awful! I always wake up with a headache, and I haven't been able to breath through my nose without medicine for a month lol.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I never had allergies until the last few years. Now I have to deal with crap like "smog season". Right now we're in a dust advisory. Ugh!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• My one alergy is when the mold count is so high that no one escapes, other than that I really do not suffer from them except by extension. DH has hayfever and DD is alergic to anything green and growin, cats and dogs dlightly and of course mold. She is now also alergic to spiders, since the brown recluse incident.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I used to get really bad sinus pain and headaches every spring and fall. Then I had my wisdom teeth removed and haven't had problems since. The roots of my top teeth were actually in my sinus cavity. Guess that's the reason I had such a bad time.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Yes, I am allergic to tree, grass and weed pollen. Tree pollen is really high right now, so even my allergy pill won't help that much. At least I can breathe, so it's better than nothing.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Mine are kicking my bum already it's going to be a very long spring. :(
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• D: sorry
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Lol omg that's horrible D:
    Shaketa123

Comment by Shaketa123 (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2013