Another Walking Dead Question

Yeah, season is over and now I am just mulling over certain things.

So who do you think is more bad ass Michone or Daryl? If you choose Daryl is it because he has more history so you feel you know him better? I just wonder if Michone's character is going to get to expand some. She hasn't really said much and the one person she really cared about was the least sympathetic character out there, IMO.

Ok, I will try to be done now. I just want next season to be here already.

kmath

Asked by kmath at 9:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Entertainment

• I don't like how they've said so little about their back stories on the show. To me, it's important to understand where they started and how they've changed- it makes me care more about them.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I dare say Michonne is one bad-ass woman...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I will pick Daryl because of what you said I know more about his character and how he is but I do think Michonne is a big bad ass too. Just imagine how can someone cut the arms and jaws of someone that she knew and drag them around without any remorse or feeling bad. I hope she gets to expand on the new season too but still Daryl has a special place in my heart lol.

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 10:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Michonne is bad ass with the katana, but without it??? Not so sure. She survived alone, where as Daryl stayed with the group.

Daryl was created just for the series. Michonne originated in the novels. I think at some point for the show to not become too predictable they're going to veer away from the novels and all my spidey senses tell me Daryl will have a LOT to do with that!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• According to the comics, this is her background story: Michonne was one of four children that included a brother and two sisters. She practiced fencing when she was a child, and briefly picked the hobby up again when she was in college to study law. After graduating and getting her degree, she became a successful attorney and married a man with whom she had two daughters. They lived an average middle-class life in a suburban neighborhood, and often dealt with a troublesome teenager next door who she swore had once killed their dog and destroyed their fence with his Katana. She spent much of her free time weightlifting and avidly following televised football.

She eventually divorced her husband and at some point started dating another man named Mike. When the apocalypse began, she lost both of her daughters, presumably at the hands of zombies.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• In the early stages of the apocalypse, Michonne runs on foot to her house. This attracts a street full of zombies to follow her. While she arrives home, she meets her boyfriend Mike and his brave but idiotic best friend Terry. A zombie tries to break in but Mike kills it. In the process, Mike becomes bitten. At that time, Michonne bandages Mike, who is unaware that he is infected. That night, Michonne searches a neighbor's house for supplies and discovers her trademark sword. She gets pinned down in the house during the night and returns home the next day, finding that both Mike and Terry have become walkers.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• She manages to survive their attack and lock them away. Her noisy encounter causes her street to become overrun. Michonne becomes trapped and runs out of food. She notices walkers don't attack one another and hacks off the arms and lower jaws of Mike and Terry. She chains them up by their necks to use them as escorts for an escape that was successful. Michonne says her final words to the zombified Mike and Terry, to help remember who they are, and because she has no one to talk to.
    IhartU

• Ahhh thanks IhartU. That explains a lot!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• LOL I guess I'm going to have to start watching this show since so many talk about it. We just got hooked on Breaking Bad on netflix... and Game of Thrones on HBO on demand.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I believe they will leave the characters as is. Why are they going to make changes? Daryl has a huge backing without ever speaking very much. I believe Michonne will wind up the same only the female version. I could be wrong, but usually I am not! LOL!! I have read some spoilers out there though, I won't tell ya about them.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2013