Battle of the seasons

Is anyone else stuck in the middle? We have a moderate risk of sever weather this afternoon. Tornadoes, hail, strong wind, and what not. After that a cold front comes in and we might get some ice, sleet, or snow. Wtf? Lol. I saw on the radar that a lot of states are very colorful right now. Are you in The Battle of the Seasons 2013? Lol

Hollyhock.

Asked by Hollyhock. at 12:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• That describes the whole month of March in New England... we are finally getting some spring like weather here!! yeah!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I am happy to say that we are through with that stuff. It's now on to the storms... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Last week was in the upper 60s now its in the twenties, rain/snow, high winds, this weekend it's expected to be in the lower 60s and clear skies. I remember living in Washington when you saw all 4 seasons in one week.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I thought we were completely done with winter here but I guess not. Damn lol.

I hope the good weather will stick around for everyone. Our weather will go back to normal after tomorrow. This is like winters final "fuck you" lol.
    Hollyhock.

Comment by Hollyhock. (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• lol it's like Mother Natures is like "Okay i will finally give you beautiful weather" Then it's "Fuck you bitches I am PMSing so you have to suffer!"
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Coastal NY here. Today it's magnificent & approaching 81 degrees! It went from bitter cold to HOT! Flowers are starting to bloom. It's late though. But we went through our share of Blizzards & Hurricanes these past months. 30 inches of snow & no power for a week. GL! Hope the bad weather doesn't hit you & better sky's ahead :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I live in Missouri, it is always te battle of the seasons here lol.
    I woul be thankful even for soe of yorsow, though I am pretty sue eryoe else ould prfer the rain. We ae lw again already this yea.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I live in Miami, don't have that problem except hurricane season....

Answer by older at 12:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Yes. Spring was winning out, but winter just came in with a sucker punch!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• It's April. We have a snow day off from school. 'nuff said.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2013