OMG... DO YOU EVER JUST NEED A DAY TO SCREAM??

I HAVE 2 KIDS AND IM MARRIED. I HAVENT WENT OUT BY MYSELF IN OVER A YEAR!!!! MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME UP THE WALLS AND IM ALWAYS BUGGING MY HUSBAND BECAUSE HE GETS OUT AND HAS HIS TIME AWAY FROM US AND CHILLS WITH HIS FRIENDS.

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Maybe you need to get on some medication.
    Anonymous

• yep i do. my dh is great, he normally tells me he'll watch the kids while i go out. he basically tells me to go out lol. i do the same for him as well. now that he's deployed though, OMG i'm going to go CRAZY!! Thankfully they have supersaturdays and friday night outs here, or i'd already be crazy lol.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I NEED MEDS??! ARE U SERIOUS I DONT THINK U SHOULD OF BOTHER LEAVING A COMMENT!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I said MAYBE.
    Anonymous

• you def need a day out lol. i would scream if i were you too
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I hear you! I have 3 kids, very little time to myself and I go crazy. Dh being able to do things alone all the time causes alot of resentment here. I did recently join a health club to make SURE I can have some time alone. I can exercise at home, but I want to hear my own thoughts sometimes! I don't know where you are located, but the YMCA has daycare if you need it. If not, check out what's local (it's cheaper usually).
    shiningsoul

Answer by shiningsoul at 7:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Yeah, today I feel like screaming. My daughter has been screaming, crying and whining ALL DAY! I don't know if she's teething or what, but good grief!!!

Ignore the ignorant Anon. She is trolling from one post to the next.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Take a day off for yourself even if you need to hire a sitter. I do it from time to time. I go to the movies, or the mall, or just to sit in barnes and noble and have coffee and read some books. It does wonders.

Answer by gemgem at 7:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I don't understand why your husband isn't being more of a parent to his children.

You need to sit down with him and explain that you need time alone, to yourself.

Then, you need to take that time. If he does something a different way than you do while you're gone, just hold your tongue.

He needs time with his children - to be a parent. His friends can wait.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• today is my day to scream, i m a stayat home mom of three kids!!! while i am typing this my 1 1/2 yr old son is looking at me and smiling while he screams. just short screams ( yes people this is new to him and he thinks its the greatest thing in the world) my other two girls however are yelling at each other over who likes Troy from high school musical three!! oh yeah my hubby works third shift !!!!!!! my reply to them I love him more so just tell each other you love mommy!!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 16, 2009