F*** me

so i woke up this morning to a huge puddle on the living room floor downstairs. i looked up and saw it was still leaking from the ceiling and the fan, ran upstairs and saw that the toilet in my bathroom had overflowed and my bathroom floor was completely flooded, and the carpet that leads to the bathroom was also sloshy with the water underneath it. i turned the water off to the toilet and called my dad/landlord and he said to pour boiling water in the toilet and then turn the water back on. did that, and now (after i mopped up all the water and cleaned all the surfaces that the leaking water touched because i wasnt sure if there was urine mixed in with it or not) the bathroom is twice as flooded as it was before and the ceiling downstairs is leaking again. ive filled up two pots of water that ive placed under the drip. needless to say he is going to call a plumber now. but it just feels so disgusting as this pissy water drips from the ceiling and i dont even want to be here.

got any funny ecards to make me smile?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Doesn't fit what you're going through, but it made me laugh! Hope it all gets fixed, SOON!

MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• Not an ecard, but it still makes me laugh.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• I can't do pics on my phone but I WILL tell you a joke :)

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• someecards.com - If being a mom is a job, I'm overdue for a promotion.

Answer by older at 12:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• 3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

•  

Toilet humor for ya.

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2013

• As if it couldn't get any worse, the power in the whole neighborhood just went out and I'm in the middle of doing laundry! It's sunny out, no storms so no idea why it's out.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2013